Sunday, March 2, 2008

Number 18

Playing online is fun. Web 2.0 had a more extensive award list than I was expecting. I really enjoyed all the different categories that were included. I looked at the award winners. The one I had the most fun with was Cocktail Builder. I was not expecting a category on mixing drinks. I found this site to be very educational. I discovered a cocktail called Girl Scout Cookie. It sounded really good. I know this is not the kind of site we would use at school with out students but I am having fun exploring it.
Another site I really liked was Library Thing. It came in third place. I set up an account earlier and posted it to my blog. It appears to be gone now. I will check on it. It is a great site four sharing about books you have read and books you have enjoyed.

No comments: