Sunday, March 2, 2008

Number 15

Wiki's
I guess I was a little ahead of myself on this one. I love Wikipedia and have used it with my students prior to this. I love the informtion I get from it. Sometimes it was the only to way to get the information that was needed. I had not thought of creating a wiki of my own but I now have some great ideas on how to use one. When I looked at the BookLovers Wiki I realized that I could set one up for my book club for the students to share about books that they have read. I also realized that I could set up a wiki about my book fair as a way to promote it to a larger audience.
I liked the Teacher/Librarian Collaboration Wiki as a tool for communicating about what is going on in the classroom and how I can help my faculty and students.
I am looking forward to trying this out.

No comments: