Thursday, March 6, 2008

My thoughts

When I first started the 23 Thingss I was excited about the prospect of learning some new technology and widening my knowledge base. Then some frustration set in that I would not finish, or that some of the steps were things I could not figure out. I know that I do better with some help from others. I did get together with another librarian and that made all the difference. Things started following into place for me. I am very excited that I was able to finish and I am very proud of my blog.
I look forward to trying some of what I have learned with my students.
I especially enjoyed Animoto and Library Thing. Letting them blog about books they have read is something I want to try with my book club. I know that my students research will be benefited by what I have learned.
I read several blogs and the librarians stated they would do another learning project like the 23 again. When I read it I thought they must be crazy. But now I can say that I would do something like this again. See how far I have come.

1 comment:

mmw said...

I'm proud of you! Your blog is great and I can't wait to see what how you use some of these things with your students. Way to go!!!