Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Number 16

Sandbox Wiki- I have not played in a sandbox since I was a kid. I will not say how long ago that was. I was not sure what a wiki was until I started playing in the sandbox. It was very easy to edit the wiki as they said it would be. I added a post about blogging. I want to set up a blog for my book club next year. It would be great for my students to be able to share about what we are reading and the activities we are doing when we get together. I really like the idea that the students could plug in a video so they could talk about books or research they are doing and not just write about them. There are alot of awesome tools to use and learn from. Welcome to the Web 2.0 world, look out here I come. I told you my confidence level has gone up.

1 comment:

mmw said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad that you are enjoying what you are learning and can see ways to use it in your library.