Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Number 13

Del.icio.us was very interesting. I had never thought about social bookmarking but it is a good idea. There is alot of good information out there and having easier ways to access it would be very helpful. I was very impressed with the variety of sites that were bookmarked through Del.icio.us. I discovered the site Bibme.com. This site shows you step by step how to create a bibliography. This would be very useful with our students when they have a research project to do. I also looked at a site called OZ Projects. This site is from Austrailla and has many different activities and projects for teachers and their students. I even got to KidsClick through Del.icio.us. I am looking forward to using more technology with my students.
These exercises have given my new confidence to get out there and try new things.

No comments: