Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Number Seven

Google - what a great tool. It is amazing what it offers. I set up a Google Alert for news on the Dallas Cowboys. I am looking forward to seeing what news I get. I set it for once a day. It was so quick and easy to do.
The other tool I played more with was iGoogle. I now have a customized home page. It was also quick and easy to do. I will set up a link as soon as I figure out how to do so. I need to spend some time on that part. I will update this entry at that time.
I am enjoying playing on the computer at work.

2 comments:

mmw said...

Glad you are having fun - you're doing a great job!

Varsity Reader said...

Is your web page one that is designed to show upcoming events in your library? Linking it on the web is a great way to “advertise” what fun things are happening in the library, as well as promoting your program to the community.